A short overview video of the Modded Cr10S. All printed parts needed are available. Watch this short video. All links provided for printed parts needed as well as other bolts, nuts and hardware.
Creality CR10/S Big Boy Blue Mod
This printed parts kit is for the Creality CR10 and CR10S models. They may also fit the larger versions the 400/500 as well.
Easy installation assembles with M3 screws and M4 screws (not included).
Printed with Premium PETG Filament
These printed parts for this mod will allow you to convert your cr10/s to a direct drive unit with 12mm Liner rods for the Y axis and 8mm rods for the X axis. All printed parts seen in illustrations for your color selection are included in this mod kit. With this mod installed you will take your printing quality to the next level. Some parts may also be printed in ABS where required if applicable.
Included below are the sources for the other parts needed to complete this mod.
- (2) 12mm x 500mm Linear Rods Y Axis LINK
- (2) 380mm x 8mm Linear Rods X Axis LINK
- (2) 530mm x 8mm Linear Rods Z Axis LINK
- (1) MK8 Hobbed Extruder Gear LINK
- 6-8 ft GT2 Belt for X and Y axis LINK | Alternate LINK
- (7) LM8UU Linear Bearings LINK
- (1) 624zz Bearing for extruder LINK
- (4) SCS12UU Linear Motion Ball Bearing, For Y Axis LINK
- (2) 20 tooth idler pulley for X and Y LINK
T Nuts and bolts and other
- (30) M4 X 10 Socket Head Cap Screw LINK
- (14) M4 X 20 Socket Head Cap Screw LINK
- (8) M4 X 30 Socket Head Cap Screw LINK
- M4 T-Nuts Packet LINK
- 1/2 in Braided Wiring Sleeve LINK
- Aluminum Spacers to replace spring bed mounts. LINK
- 14 Gauge Silicone Wire Not required but nice if you plan on relocating your PSU LINK
- * Braided Cable Wrap Various Color Selection LINK
If you need some appropriate wire for this Mod Amazon has a good deal on 30awg wire. A spool with various colors and more than enough for this and many other future Mods LINK
Also if some of the links below no longer are valid try here.
Extruder Body STL’s available here
- Several various assorted sizes of M3 nuts and bolts for the extruder STL’s can be found HERE and instructions on the Prusa website in the assembly instructions here.
I have also made available for free a nice under the bed mount for your controller that can be printed that will allow you to relocate your printers controller from the cr10’s controller box (Adapter Plate Included for Controller Board Creality V2) to an all in one fixed mounted position on your printers frame as well as a PSU mount that mounts your PSU to the printers frame. Available on thingiverse. Controller Case LINK | PSU Case LINK
Now available the X Kit for the Titan Aero Here
Black, Blue, Lime Green, Powder Blue, Purple Haze, Red
Base Kit, Y Axis Only